Packed AGM starts with moving account from Steve Crabb whose 31lives.com project describes the lives of Queen’s Park residents who died in WW1 active service
Annual General Meeting
Thursday 8thNovember 2018
St Anne’s and St Andrew’s Church, 150 Salusbury Road
Please join us for food and drink from 7.30pm
Meeting starts at 8.00pm
- Special Item: The Serviceman of Queen’s Park in the First World War – Steve Crabb
- Minutes and matters arising from 2017 AGM
- Chair’s report
- Treasurer’s report and QPARA’s accounts for 2017/18
- Membership Secretary’s Report
- Website Manager’s Report
- Action committee and liaison members
- Zone representatives
- Urgent business (business normally dealt with at monthly meetings will not be covered at the AGM, unless it is urgent and cannot wait until the December monthly meeting)
- Meeting closes
- Meet your neighbours and mingle over a drink and some food before the meeting starts.
- Put yourself forward to help out in any way that you can, by volunteering practical help, joining action groups, or helping to running our events or meetings.
You can join the Association at the AGM, but you are also welcome to come as a guest.
We look forward to welcoming you on Thursday.